Administrative agent assistant
POSITION : Administrative agent assistant
STATUS : Permanent
LOCATION : Westmount - Montréal
THE WALTER GROUP
The Walter Group is an investment firm whose team members share the interest and values of the Somers Family. Comprised of talented teams of seasoned financial experts, the group self manages a sizeable portfolio of assets in both public and private markets.
Guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit spanning multiple generations, the group embraces an active and long-term approach to investing. Our teams bring passion to everything they do, and foster relationships based on trust, integrity, respect, and fairness.
Driven by its impressive track record as investors, the Walter Group has undergone an exciting and successful transformation from a single-family office, into what now is a full-fledged and respected investment/asset management firm having important levels of external capital.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team in a rapidly growing organization? We offer a very professional and fulfilling working environment where people are passionate in all they do. At the Walter Group, you will have the opportunity to evolve within the financial investment sector and collaborate with highly skilled professionals, where your skills and knowledge will be put forward and valued.
This role within the organization, reporting directly to the COO, has been created to support our continuing growth as an investment/asset management firm.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
- For the competitive salary terms.
- The healthy atmosphere and strong values within the company.
- The diverse and stimulating tasks, along with growth opportunities within the organisation.
- The responsibilities entrusted to you will be commensurate with your ambitions.
This is a great in-person job opportunity, close to downtown Montreal. The position is permanent and offers excellent benefits.
The administrative assistant will assist the group with a diversity of tasks, including in the following key aspects:
- Take charge of various administrative tasks, including managing incoming mail and shipping needs, handling calls and guests at the reception.
- Manage office supplies, maintenance, and general office conditions.
- Organize and coordinate business meetings, reservation of conference rooms, catering needs, gourmet meals, logistics, corporate events and ensure their smooth proceeding.
- Coordinate the arrival of new employees and participate in their onboarding process.
- Participate actively in the implementation and improvement of administrative procedures.
- Degree in administration or in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Professionalism, resourcefulness, and rigor
- Initiative, proactivity, and efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Dynamism, team spirit and willingness to help each other
Submit your application (cover letter and resumé) to our recruiting partner, who will be in charge of preselecting the candidates, at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28th, 2023 and find out more information on the position at www.ollivierrecrutement.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in the Walter Group. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.